What to Expect from the Site
What You Will NOT Find:
- Pictures of my food.
- Will our far-in-the-future descendants shake their heads regretfully as they wonder if the pictures from lunch and dinner tables were once considered avant-garde?
- Photographs of various parts of my body, with old and new tattoos.
- Win/Win for all of us, since I’m in my fifties.
- Descriptions of bodily functions.
- References to “my publisher,” “my agent,” or “my editor.”
- Peppering blogs, comments, and Facebook posts with these references sounds pretentious.
- As a self-published author, I don’t have them 🙂
What You Will Find:
- Support for other authors.
- Success is not a “zero sum game.”
- Success for one author does “use up the available success.”
- Commitment to excellence in writing.
- While one or another of the little poopie-butted missteps may get past me, I am waging my own war on typographical errors.
- Sharing of good ideas for self-published writers.
- While it sometimes seems as if I am digging through a litter box with a pooper scooper, I do find gems of good advice from other writers on Facebook.